Nigella Tri-Ply cookware is ideal for Indian cooking. Our cooking involves high levels of heat and food is normally cooked at varying temperatures. Hence tri-ply stainless steel cookware becomes an ideal choice to cook without losing nutrients. Nigella sauce pans come in varied capacity of 1.2lt and 2.2lt with thickness of 2.5mm which makes it strong and sturdy. The extra shine gives the sauce pans an elegant mirror finish.
- Wonderchef Nigella Tri-Ply sauce pan offers you a splendid cooking experience. Ideal for boiling milk, water or to make tea and coffee. The steel will last for a lifetime, making Nigella range of stainless cookware ideal for both professionals and homechefs.
- Make the traditional kheer or sauces with convenience in the sauce pan. The full body sauce pan has the right thickness of 2.5mm to balance strength and functionality
- A layer of aluminium is sandwiched right through, even at the sides, between two layers of high-grade steel. The steel is superior food-grade,18/8 stainless steel on the inside and 430 on the outside, making the pan highly heat conductive and induction friendly
- The thick base ensures food doesn’t get burnt and the triply walls allows even distribution of heat throughout.
- The ergonomic die-cast handles gives a comfortable grip. The brushed-finish interior retains the same look for a long time even after repeated use while the mirror-polished exterior looks classy and is easy to clean.
- Wonderchef products are inspired by Italian Design and adhere to German Quality Standards. They are covered by reliable Wonderchef Warranty. T&C apply